When you start paint, you'll see a blank window with a few tools and the following instructions will help you to draw a line, for example:
- Remember that the toolbox is the box which is on your left. Click the line tool ( \ ).
- In the colour box, click the colour you want to use.
- To draw, drag the pointer across the drawing area, only try to avoid clicking on the other tools.
- Make sure you don't lose your work and to do that, on the file menu, click save. In the save as type select the file format you want. In the file name box type the name and finally, click save.
- Don't forget to shut down your computer if you complete your work.