I am on holiday and I want to give you some instructions that you will need to know.
- First, take the room's key from the reception.
- Then open the windows and allow the air to get inside.
- Next, close the windows and switch on the right button of the air conditioner. Whatever you do, don't press the left button because it's connected to the generator.
- If you want to eat, there is food in the refrigerator. You will need to heat it in the microwave beside the cooker. Don't forget to switch off the microwave after you finish.
- Try to avoid using the sink in the corner because it's out of order.
- Remember that the rubbish is collected early in the mornings. You will need to put the bin outside at night.
- Finally, make sure you lock the doors and windows before you go to sleep, and don't forget to switch off the gas bottle and remove the plugs from the electricity.
See you soon. Call me if there are any problems.