Monday, November 4, 2013

Language learners

For the vast majority of language learners, myself included, we learn another language so that we can speak it. As I see it, we are not learning it so we can read the newspapers, we are not learning so that we can write letters to people. I'm absolutely convinces that we may do bot of these, and enjoy them as activities; but I've no doubt that they are some of the reasons for our learning. As well as we want to speak; I've always felt that we want to be in conversations in which we both understand and are understood.
 
To me, young children will easily learn a foreign language better compared to adolescents. Furthermore, it could be easy for them to practice and enhance the usage when they become older.

Sondes Sleman Zarra
Intermediate

No comments:

Post a Comment