Thursday, October 31, 2013

Learning a Language

I'm absolutely convinced that learning a language takes time and dedication.

I have no doubt that there are many good reasons for learning a language, I'm positive that emigration is one of them, like when you move to a different country or region. Learning the local language will help you to communicate and integrate with the local community. 

As I see it, work is the most important reason. If your work involves regular contact with speakers of a foreign language, being able to talk to them in their own language will help you to communicate with them.

Knowledge of foreign languages may also increase your chances of finding a new job, getting a promotion or transfer overseas, or of going on foreign business trips. I have always felt that I need to learn a language to spread our religion and give a good view to other people about it.

I strongly believe that learning any language will improve our minds; I've always felt that multiple language speakers are better at remembering lists or sequences, so hopefully I want to be one of them.

Sana Sleman Zaraa
Intermediate

No comments:

Post a Comment