I am sorry if you are coming while I am on holiday. Here are some instructions. Try to use them until I come.
- First, you will need to park your car in the building's garage No. 3.
- Remember that my washing machine is under repair, so you had better take your clothes to the laundry.
- Don't forget to put the rubbish bin in the kitchen's balcony, then you have to move it outside every weekend where it's collected.
- Whatever you do, don't forget to close the windows when you leave, and make sure to control your noise, especially at night.
- Finally, keep your room's key well, because it's the only copy I have.