Friday, September 6, 2013

Our Best Friends


My best friend's name is Emad. He lives in Tripoli too, in Benashur. He's twenty-five and he is single. He's a student in Tripoli University, he studies geology and geotechnical engineering. In his free time he goes to the sea in the summer, but in the winter he goes to the farm of our friend.He likes dogs, also he loves cars. He hates coffee, but he loves it's smell.

Sometimes I see him at the weekend in the picnic, but sometimes he doesn't come to the picnic because he has homework and exams. Even though we don't see each other a lot, we are still best friends.
Adel Alazabi
Elementary

My best friend's name is Noha. She's 27. She lives in Zanata. She's married and she has one child. She studies English. She wears a scarf because she's a Muslim. She likes to watch TV. She doesn't like cats.
I see her every day because we study English together or  I see her after study in the week.
Mawadda
Elementary


My best friend's name is Salme. He's 28 and he lives in Tripoli. He's single and he's a teacher. He likes to drive, but he doesn't like coffee.
Salme is always very busy because he has two jobs and sometimes works both jobs together.
Husain Ahmad Ashur
Elementary

My best friend's name is Salem. He lives in Garian in the Nafusa Mountains in Libya. He's twenty-six and he's single. Salam always works hard, he works in a grade school. In his free time he plays football in the evening. He likes to watch soccer games on TV. I see him every weekend.
Ahmed Muktar Zahool
Elementary



My best friend's name is Mohamed. He's 30. He's single. He lives in Elseyaheia. He's an engineer. He works in a buildings company. He likes his job. In his free time he goes shopping with me. He loves picnics, but he gets tires in picnics. He plays playstation every day. I see him every night. He doesn't like sitting with me at dinner because I eat very fast and I eat a lot.
Hatem Al-jrrah
Elementary

My best friend's name is Samer. He's 29 and he lives in Berlin, in Germany. He's married and he has two children. He's an engineer and he's also a website designer. He's always tired because he works every day. In his free time he listens to the Quran and plays tennis. He likes to eat bazin (traditional Libyan dish) in the desert, but in Berlin there isn't a desert. I see Samer at the weekend because we chat on Facebook together.
Ibrahim Salem Ghreba
Elementary


My best friend's name is Omar. He's 33. He lives in Salahaldeen. He's married, but he doesn't have children. He is an engineer in a company. In his free time he plays sport. He doesn't like liars. I see him every week in the coffee shop.
Hassan Ibrahim Hamza
Elementary

My best friend's name is Akram. He's 27. He lives in Tarhouna. He's single. He's a student. In his free time he plays football and goes to the gym. He likes to visit his group and he likes Libya. I see him every weekend because we play football together.
Ibrahim Hussein
Elementary

My best friend's name is Fawzi. He's 29 and he lives in Harawa in Sirt. He's married and he will become a father soon. He's an Imam and he's also a businessman. He's always reading because he prepares for Friday prayers. In his free time he visits me and we also go out together.
He likes Libyan food but he doesn't like chicken. I see Fawzi when I got o Harawa on holiday because I study English in Tripoli. We're always in contact by mobile phone.
Aymen Benamer
Elementary


My best friend's name is Ahmed. He's 31. He lives in Tripoli. He's single. He's an engineer and he's also a soccer player. He likes work. In his free time he watches TV and plays computer games. He likes beef burgers. He also loves coffee. 
I see Ahmed every day, also we play football together. I also see him at the weekend.
Ibrahim Soliman Mady
Elementary

No comments:

Post a Comment