Thursday, March 12, 2015

Letter writing practice - Khaled

Call Centre Office
0987654321
Khowra@mail.ly

Al Fatah Street
AboSeth Tripoli
Libyan Company

March 10, 2015

Re: leave request

Dear Mr. Jafaree

I am writing to request a leave from work because I am planning my vacation during this tenure, as I have not used any leaves since July 2014. However, I would like to bring to your attention that vocational leave has been discussed with my reporting manager and I do not have any pending tasks at my end, and during my vacation I will be reachable on my email.

I would like to request 10 days from March 23, 2015 to April 2, 2015.

During this vacation I will be handing over my responsibilities to my colleague Mr. Khaled who will be handling any related tasks in my absence. Furthermore, in case of any unexpected developments or emergencies, I shall be available to contact on phone and through email.

Should you need any further details, please do not hesitate to contact me on my email or phone number.

Thanking you for your consideration and looking forward to a favourable response.

Yours sincerely,
Jafar

Khalid Ali
Intermediate

No comments:

Post a Comment