Thursday, March 12, 2015

Letter writing practice - Kamal

Kamal Rwemi
Libyan.Co Tripoli, Libya
Phone No: 0921234567
Email: K. rwemi@xyz.ly

Mr. Hatem Turban
Libyan Company
Customer Service Department

2-5-2015
Re: Leave request

Dear Mr. Turban,

I'm writing this letter to request a leave to go away for five days from the 8th of may to visit my cousin in Italy because I am invited to his wedding.

I would like to inform you that during my vacation my colleagues, Emad and Ramzi, will take my place in the office when necessary. If my request is approved, and if there are any questions about the work at present, my supervisor will have all of the information you need. 

For any further details, please do not hesitate to contact me on my email or phone number.

Thank you for your support and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
Kamal Rwemi

Intermediate

No comments:

Post a Comment