Thursday, November 27, 2014

When we were 10

Grandizer - cartoon
My favourite band was White Bird.
My favourite food were oranges.
My favourite TV progamme was Grandizer.
My favourite film was The Message.
I was never late for class.
My brothers were nice to me.

Mohamad Errishi
Starter 2












Om Kalthom - Arabic singer
My favourite singer was Om Kalthom.
My favourite food was pasta salsa.
My favourite actor was Jean-Claude Van Damme.
My favourite TV programme was Children's World.

Adel Ziani
Starter 2






My favourite food was fish.
My favourite colour was black.
My favourite film was Superman.
My favourite team was Itihad.
My favourite cartoon was Tom and Jerry.
My favourite car was Mazda.

Abdulbaset Muhesn
Starter 2






Batman

  • When I was ten, my favourite sport was football.
  • When I was ten, my favourite fruit was an apple.
  • When I was ten, my favourite animal was a horse.
  • When I was ten, my favourite colour was blue.
  • When I was ten, my favourite cartoon was Takia.
  • When I was ten, my favourite film was Batman.


Mufta Ahmed Burki
Starter 2



Ronaldo
My favourite footballer was Ronaldo.
My favourite cartoon was Tom and Jerry.
My favoutire bike was BMX.
My favourite band was Pink Floyd.
My favourite car was Honda.
My favourite school was Ali Boser.

Abdauroof Alkhimri
Starter 2






Superman 
When I was ten.....

  • My favourite singer was Nabil Sheel.
  • When I was ten my favourite food was rice.
  • My favourite film was Superman.
  • I was unhappy at school.
  • I wasn't good at sports.
  • I was usually late for class.


Taha Jadi
Starter 2

No comments:

Post a Comment