Thursday, March 12, 2015

Letter writing practice - Reem

Soug Aljouma
16 Street

Mr. Torban
Libyan Company
R2004@mail.com
Tel: 00175432

Re: a holiday request

Date: 01/03/2015

Dear Mr. Torban,
I would like to get some time off work because in the last few days I read and advert on a website for a course in advanced English in one of the best centres in the city which I think will improve my English. Therefore, I would like to apply for an annual leave to attend this intensive course. The period of this course will be three months and it might extend for another month.

Also, please be informed that I have arranged with my colleague, Radia, to cover for me during the course. She is fully aware fo my work and is quite familiar with the system. 

I am looking forward to your approval of my request. Please feel free to contact me for any further information.

Sincerely yours,
Reem Albakoush

Intermediate




No comments:

Post a Comment