Thursday, March 12, 2015

Letter writing practice - Khawla

Khawla M Khafafa


To: Mr. Jack Wilson

12/3/2015

Taking time off work

Dear Mr. Jack Wilson,

I am writing this letter in order to ask you about giving me permission to take some time off work tomorrow morning.

I am going to visit my doctor tomorrow morning at 9 o'clock to do some checks on my body because I have not felt well recently. I will meet my doctor in his clinic. It is about fifteen kilometres away from work, so it will take me about twenty minutes to get there and the checks will take at least two hours. That's why I am asking you to give me permission for three hours outside work. 

Mrs. Roby will cover all my work and she will send the banking business, also she will answer my phone and check the emails.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

With my regards,
Khawla M. Khafafa

Intermediate

No comments:

Post a Comment