Thursday, March 12, 2015

Letter writing practice - Alia

Libyan Company
Abusitta nearby Alfurisia Club
Tripoli, Libya
T: +218(21)1234567
Fax: +218(21)7654321

Date: 8/3/2015
To: Hatem Turban
Email: H.Turban@mail.ly

Re: Leave request letter

Mr. Turban

I am writing to request your approval for leave from 1st of April until 26th April 2015, because I have a health condition that requires an operation. I will need two weeks after surgery for recovery before I am able to return to work.

I will make certain that all my work duties are current before leaving andI will work closely with you and the other members of the department to make sure that all of my responsibilities are taken careof during my absence.

Thank you for your considerationa nd support. I am looking forwad to hearing from you. Please let me know of your decision your earliest so I can make travel arrangements.

Kind regards,
Alia Ajaj

Intermediate

No comments:

Post a Comment