Monday, May 18, 2015

A letter from Italy (informal letter, ellipsis of words)

Hi,

Writing this in the cafe. We are in Venice, this is the 5th day here. We are in our second week of our two weeks away.

We spent 3 days in Rome, hotel was amazing, safe and clean. We did some shopping and walking, then we went to Venice by train. We did sightseeing and visited some relatives and of course went shopping.

Tomorrow we'll be going to Milan and planning to go sightseeing, shopping and visiting friends. I think we'll be back home on Sat, of course we need a rest after this amazing weekend.

Well, until again Mum.

Love,
Me & my friends

Amani
Intermediate A



2 comments:

  1. Excellent post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    Best IELTS Coaching Center in Chennai
    IELTS Training Centers in Chennai
    IELTS Coaching Classes in Chennai

    ReplyDelete